Go digital with self-grading worksheet alternatives. Assess your students' understanding of multiplication and division of whole numbers with quick, daily assessments that are perfect for distance learning. Not only are Google Forms self-grading, but they are easy to assign to students.
- Multiplying by 2 Digit Numbers
- Multiplying with Zeros
- 1-Digit Quotients (3 digits ÷ 2 digits)
- 2-Digit Quotients (3 digits ÷ 2 digits)
- 3-Digit Quotients (4 digits ÷ 2 digits)
- 2-Digit Divisors (4 digits ÷ 2 digits)
- Google Forms Tips & Tricks guide
This resource supports the following TEKS:
TEKS 5.3B – multiply with fluency a three-digit number by a two-digit number using the standard algorithm
TEKS 5.3C – solve with proficiency for quotients of up to a four-digit dividend by a two-digit divisor using strategies and the standard algorithm
Did you know you can customize this Google Forms resource?
Here are some ways you can edit this resource:
- Change the answer format from short answer to multiple choice
- Add/delete answer choices
- Add your students' names to the typed word problems
Note – Some of the questions are images and cannot be changed.
Sharing with your students is easy! These assessments can be emailed or assigned in Google Classroom.
Do you have students that need paper copies of your digital activities? Find out how you can print your Google Forms quick checks in this blog post.