Go digital with self-grading worksheet alternatives. Assess your students’ understanding of algebraic concepts with quick, daily assessments that are perfect for distance learning. This digital resource includes order of operations, understanding algebraic expressions, evaluating algebraic expressions and solving equations. Not only are Google Forms self-grading, but they are easy to assign to students.
- Simplifying Expressions – up to 1 grouping symbol
- Simplifying Expressions – up to 2 grouping symbols
- Understanding Algebraic Expressions
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Solving Addition and Subtraction Equations
- Solving Multiplication and Division Equations
- Multi-Step Equations
This resource supports the following TEKS:
TEKS 5.4B – represent and solve multi-step problems involving the four operations with whole numbers using equations with a letter standing for the unknown quantity
TEKS 5.4E – describe the meaning of parentheses and brackets in a numeric expression
TEKS 5.4F – simplify numerical expressions that do not involve exponents, including up to two levels of grouping
Did you know you can customize this Google Forms resource?
Here are some ways you can edit this resource:
- Change the answer format from short answer to multiple choice
- Add/delete answer choices
- Add your students’ names to the typed word problems
Note – Some of the questions are images and cannot be changed. Learn more about modifying Google Forms resources here.
Sharing with your students is easy! These decimal place value assessments can be emailed or assigned in Google Classroom.
You might also like…