Go digital with this worksheet alternative that is perfect for distance learning. With Converting Customary Weight Google Slides, students will practice weight measurement conversions with customary units. Your students will love these activities because of the interactive, moveable pieces. This resource is easy to assign in Google Classroom.
- 1 T-chart slide
- 3 equivalent measurement slides
- 3 comparing measurements slides
- 4 ordering measurements slides
- 2 writing prompts
- answer key
- instructions for shortening this assignment
There are no mixed unit answers and conversion charts are included.
You will need a free Google account to access these files.
Tip – Students will need to work in “edit” mode to use the movable pieces.
Converting Customary Weight Google Slides supports Texas curriculum.
TEKS 4.8B – convert measurements within the same measurement system, customary or metric, from a smaller unit into a larger unit or a larger unit into a smaller unit when given other equivalent measures represented in a table
TEKS 5.7 – solve problems by calculating conversions within a measurement system, customary or metric
Related Boom Cards:
- Converting Customary Capacity Boom Cards
- Converting Customary Length Boom Cards
- Converting Customary Weight Boom Cards
- Converting Metric Units Boom Cards
Why Should You Go Digital?
- Paperless – No printing, no copying!
- Digital files can be used over and over.
- Digital file does not clutter your filing cabinets!
- Infuse technology
- Access from any computer
- Increases student engagement
Check out these FAQs to learn more about using Google Slides activities in your classroom.
Converting Customary Weight Google Slides