Go digital with self-grading worksheet alternatives. Assess your students' understanding of multiplying decimals with quick, daily assessments that are perfect for distance learning. Not only are Google Forms self-grading, but they are easy to assign to students.
- Multiplying Decimals by 10, 100, or 1,000
- Estimating Products of a Decimal and a Whole Number
- Multiplying a Decimal by a Whole Number Using Models
- Multiplying a Decimal by a Whole Number
- Multiplying Decimals Using Models
- Multiplying Decimals
- Multiplying With Money
- Google Forms Tips & Tricks guide
This resource supports the following TEKS:
TEKS 5.3A – estimate to determine solutions to mathematical and real-world problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division
TEKS 5.3D – represent multiplication of decimals with products to the hundredths using objects and pictorial models, including area models
TEKS 5.3E – solve for products of decimals to the hundredths, including situations involving money, using strategies based on place-value understandings, properties of operations, and the relationship to the multiplication of whole numbers
Did you know you can customize this Google Forms resource?
Here are some ways you can edit this resource:
- Change the answer format from short answer to multiple choice
- Add/delete answer choices
- Add your students' names to the typed word problems
Note – Some of the questions are images and cannot be changed.
Sharing with your students is easy! These assessments can be emailed or assigned in Google Classroom.
Do you have students that need paper copies of your digital activities? Find out how you can print your Google Forms quick checks in this blog post.