Value of the Digit Matching Games are perfect for distance learning and traditional school settings. This easy to use matching game is designed to help students practice determining the value of the underlined digit with larger numbers.
This file includes 3 sets. Each sets contains 9 matched pairs. Use the sets separately or combine them into one larger set with a total of 27 matched pairs.
The font used in this set is thick and bold. I would recommend printing on card stock so that the numbers do not show through the back of the cards.
- 27 color matching cards
- 27 ink friendly matching cards
- web-based digital matching activity
What makes this web-based digital activity unique is:
- It works in any browser
- It works on any device
- It is self-checking
- Students get immediate feedback
- NO LOGIN
- No typing URLs
- NOT Flash Based
Web-based digital activity considerations:
- How you’re going to share the PDF with your students. The most efficient way for your students is for you to make a desktop shortcut that opens the PDF.
- How you’re going to monitor student progress. The games don’t save individual progress, so I recommend having students practice to mastery. They can retry any activity until they get it completely right.
- How long these activities will take students. The answer to this depends on the individual student. Some will breeze through the content while others may take several tries.
You might also like…