With these digital task cards students can practice reading and understanding dot plots. For each slide, students will read the question provided with each line plot graph and then select the correct answer. All dot plots in this resource use whole numbers. Your students will love using these digital task cards because they receive immediate feedback.
Want to see these cards in action? Click here to try the first four cards in the deck.
Dot Plots Digital Task Cards include:
- 30 self-checking digital task cards
- built in answer key
Boom Digital Task Cards are great because they…
- are low prep
- do not create classroom clutter
- can be used over and over
- are fun and engaging
Boom Digital Task Cards can be used for…
- whole group instruction
- mini lessons and warm-ups
- small group instruction
- independent practice
- at home practice
Dot Plots Digital Task Cards are designed to reinforce the following TEKS (Texas).
- 3.8B – solve one- and two-step problems using categorical data represented with a frequency table, dot plot, pictograph, or bar graph with scaled intervals
- 4.9B – solve one- and two-step problems using data in whole number, decimal, and fraction form in a frequency table, dot plot, or stem-and-leaf plot
- 5.9A – represent categorical data with bar graphs or frequency tables and numerical data, including data sets of measurements in fractions or decimals, with dot plots or stem-and-leaf plots
Want to know more about Boom Cards?
I love using Boom digital task cards in my classroom and you will too! My students use Boom cards multiple times every week. Sometimes Boom cards are used for extra reinforcement and sometimes I take a grade. Read about how you can use Boom Cards for free in this post. Interested in getting started? Sign up for a free deck of Boom cards to use with your students here.
More About Boom Cards
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.