Go digital with self-grading worksheet alternatives. Assess your students' understanding of multiplying and dividing fractions with quick, daily assessments that are perfect for distance learning. Not only are Google Forms self-grading, but they are easy to assign to students.
Save 30% by purchasing the 5th grade bundle.
- Parts of a Group
- Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers With Models
- Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers
- Divide Whole Numbers by Unit Fractions
- Divide Unit Fractions by Whole Numbers
- More Dividing Fractions and Whole Numbers
- Google Forms Tips & Tricks guide
This multiplying and dividing fractions resource supports the following TEKS:
TEKS 3(I) – represent and solve multiplication of a whole number and a fraction that refers to the same whole using objects and pictorial models, including area models
TEKS 3(J) – represent division of a unit fraction by a whole number and the division of a whole number by a unit fraction such as 1/3 ÷ 7 and 7 ÷ 1/3 using objects and pictorial models, including area models
TEKS 3(L) – divide whole numbers by unit fractions and unit fractions by whole numbers
Click here to view more distance learning resources.
Did you know you can customize this Google Forms resource?
Here are some ways you can edit this resource:
- Change the answer format from short answer to multiple choice
- Add or delete answer choices
Note – Some of the questions are images and cannot be changed.
Sharing with your students is easy! These assessments can be emailed or assigned in Google Classroom.
You might also like…