Go digital with self-grading worksheet alternatives. Assess your students’ understanding of adding and subtracting decimals and whole numbers with quick, daily assessments that are perfect for distance learning. Not only are Google Forms self-grading, but they are easy to assign to students.
- Estimating Sums and Differences
- Adding and Subtracting Whole Numbers
- Adding Decimals
- Subtracting Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals (mixed practice)
- Guide to Using Google Forms
This resource supports the following TEKS:
TEKS 5.3A – estimate to determine solutions to mathematical and real-world problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division
TEKS 5.3K – add and subtract positive rational numbers fluently
Did you know you can customize this Google Forms resource?
Here are some ways you can edit this resource:
- Change the answer format from short answer to multiple choice
- Add/delete answer choices
- Add your students’ names to the typed word problems
Note – Some of the questions are images and cannot be changed. Read this blog post to find out more about customizing Google Forms.
Sharing with your students is easy! These assessments can be emailed or assigned in Google Classroom.
Do you have students that need paper copies of your digital activities? Find out how you can print your Google Forms quick checks in this blog post.