Go digital with self-grading worksheet alternatives. Assess your students' understanding of measurement conversions with quick, daily assessments that are perfect for distance learning. Not only are Google Forms self-grading, but they are easy to assign to students.
- Converting Customary Length
- Converting Customary Capacity
- Converting Customary Weight
- Converting Metric Units
- Google Forms Tips & Tricks guide
This resource supports the following TEKS:
TEKS 5.7 – The student is expected to solve problems by calculating conversions within a measurement system, customary or metric.
Did you know you can customize this Google Forms resource?
Here are some ways you can edit this measurement conversions resource:
- Change the answer format from short answer to multiple choice
- Add/delete answer choices
- Add your students' names to the typed word problems
Note – Some of the questions are images and cannot be changed.
Sharing with your students is easy! Email the assessments to your students or include them in Google Classroom.
You might also like:
Volume of Rectangular Prisms Google Forms